MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 1st January, 2018
G.S.R. 08(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 read with clause (3) of article 148 of the Constitution and after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India in relation to the persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, the President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972, namely–
1. (1) These rules may be called the Central Civil Services (Leave) Second Amendment Rules, 2017.
(2) They shall come into force on the dale of their publication in the Official Gazette. In the Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules. 1972 (hereinafter referred to as the said rules), in rule 54, in sub rule
(3), the words and subject to the other conditions laid down in rule 57 being satisfied, draw study allowance in respect thereof”‘ shall be omitted.
3. In the said rules, in rule 56,-
(a) in sub-rule ( for the words ‘House Rent Allowonce and Study Allowance as admissible in accoldance with the provisions of Rules 57 to 60. the words ” House Rent Allowance” shall be tedd.
4 THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY [PART II—SEC. 3(i)]
(b) in sub-rule (4), the words “as envisaged in sub-rule (2) of Rule 57,” shall be omitted;
(c) sub-rule (5), shall be omitted.
4. In the said rules, rule 57, 58 and 59 shall be omitted.
5. In the said rules, in rule 60, in sub-rule (2), the words “and the Study Allowance” shall be omitted.
6. In the said rules, in rule 63, in sub-rule (1), in clause (i), the words “Study Allowance” shall he omitted.
[F. No. 13023/1/2017-Estt. (L)]
GYANENDRA DEV TRIPATHI, It. Secy.