Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No.02/2018
Posts: Group D Posts
Total No. of Posts: 62907 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have the Educational/Technical qualifications indicated against the notified posts in the CEN from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application. Refer to Annexure-A for the prescribed qualification against each of the posts. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply. Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu, of course, completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
Age Limit: 18 to 31 Years as on 01.07.2018
The scale of Pay: Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
1. For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No 2: Rs. 500/-
2. For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.: Rs. 250/-*
*This fee of Rs. 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Opening Date & Time for On-Line Registration and submission of Application: 10.02.2018 at 10.00 hrs
- Closing Date & Time for submission of On-Line application: 12.03.2018 at 23.59 hrs
- Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee
- Online Payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card): 12.03.2018 at 22.00 hrs
- SBI Bank Challan: 12.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs
- Post Office Challan: 10.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs